Mobility has emerged to become one of the hottest technologies in the past few years. Thanks to wider connectivity, cheaper devices and faster processors, we now have apps that can change lives for the better. Entrepreneurs in India recognize the game changing potential and are building truly innovative solutions in this space.
This October, Kochi will host to the first Mobility Conference in the state – MobConf 2015. The event aims to bring together all developers, entrepreneurs and professionals in the mobile industry together. The event, scheduled on Saturday, October 10, 2015 and will be inaugurated by Hibi Eden, member of the Legislative Assembly of Kerala.
The event is organized by a group of techies in Kochi and the full day agenda has more than 13 sessions by the veterans in the software industry. These sessions will be useful for both students and professionals looking to expand their knowledge as well as network with the brightest minds in the industry.
The session agenda includes:
- Introduction To Mobile Computing by Praseed Pai
- Lifecycle of an App | From sketch to Monetisation! by Deepu S Nath
- Go Mobile with C#, Visual Studio and Xamarin by Nish Anil
- MBaaS – Mobile Backend as a service by Rinish K N
- Right Technology For Right Project by Safil Sunny
- Digital Transformation–Substitute Products Displacing the Industry by Ajeesh Venugopalan
- .NET everywhere – Programming wearables in C# by Nish Anil
- How to hit the million downloads by Sujith Bhakthan
- Payment gateway Integration strategies by Yanesh Tyagi
- Rapid development powered by IBM Bluemix by Mani Madhukar
- Windows 10 | Universal Windows Platform by Sameeksha Khare
- Introduction To Hybrid Development by Girish R
- Introduction To Enterprise Mobility!
Click here to register for the free tickets to the event.